Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It gives you the needed energy to start the day, and keeps you going till afternoon. Therefore, you should be careful on what you take for breakfast and most importantly, how it’s prepared. This where your air fryer comes in. The cooking appliance will help you prepare a healthy breakfast in just a few minutes. To help you make a delicious and healthy breakfast using your air fryer, here are air fryer breakfast recipes you should try.
Recipes#1: Air Fryer Omelette Recipe
Prepared with fresh veggies and cheese, this omelette is just what you need to start the day. Ready in just a few minutes.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 eggs
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup of milk
- Fresh veggies (diced) – green onions, mushroom, red bell pepper
- ¼ cup of shredded cheese
- Combine milk and the eggs (beaten) in a small bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Add salt to the mixture. Then add your diced veggies to the mixture and mix.
- Preheat your air fryer for 3 minutes to 350 degrees F. Then spray oil or nonstick spray on the pan, then pour the mixture on the pan. Put in the air fryer and set temperature to 350 degrees and cooking time 10 minutes. Star cooking, and at 5 minutes, pause to add cheese and any other seasoning of your choice.
- When time is complete, transfer the ready omelette to a plate. Your breakfast is ready.
Recipes#2: Air Fryer Breakfast Egg Muffin Sandwich
In less than 20 minutes, your air fryer egg muffin sandwiches will be ready. You will love the final product.
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 18 minutes
- 2 muffins
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices of bacon
- vegetable oil
- Cheese – 2 slices
- Preheat the air fryer for 3 minutes to 400 degrees F.
- Place foil over the rack and spray with vegetable oil.
- Crack each egg in each jar lid, and place the bacon slices on the rack.
- Cook for 10 minutes at 400F, and flip the bacon at 5 minutes. When 10 minutes are over, remove the eggs.
- Put split muffins in the air fryer and toast until brown or for 5 minutes.
- Remove, put slice cheese, egg and bacon on the split toasted muffin, and enjoy.
Recipes#3: Air Fryer Bacon Recipe
At one time or the other, you need to take bacon as a side dish for breakfast. Here is how to make bacon in the air fryer.
- Prep Time: 1 minute
- Cook Time: 11 minutes
- Total Time: 12 minutes
- 11 slices of bacon
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- Place the bacon slices on a cutting board, and sprinkle salt and vegetable oil. Because you will cook them in two batches, divide them in half.
- Place one half in the air fryer basket, space them well to avoid overlapping. Set the cooking temperature at 400 degrees F, and timer to 11 minutes. Start cooking.
- Halfway, you need to flip the slices or rearrange the slices using tongs, to allow them to cook evenly. Continue cooking until time is completed. Your bacon is ready.
- Repeat the procedure for the remaining bacon slices. You can serve this bacon with slices of whole bread or muffins.
You should always take delicious and healthy breakfast before you head out to work or school. The above air fryer breakfast recipes will help you with that. The recipes are easy and fast. Therefore, try the recipes, and you will definitely include them in your breakfast timetable.