The entry of air fryers into our kitchens has brought a lot of great health benefits. Deep-fried foods are so delicious and crispy, but with greater health risks due to the excessive use of oil. The Secura Electric Hot Air fryer is capable of frying foods with absolutely no oil but retaining the same delicious taste and crispy feel. How is it able to do this? Check out below in our Secura Air fryer Review(Model SAF-40).
Our Rating: (4.7 / 5)
The Secura Air fryer at A Glance
Our Secura Air fryer review should start from describing what the product is and what it is not.
First, the Secura Air fryer works by circulating hot air around your food at a very high speed, along with a top grill to fry your foods to a delicious and crispy level with little or no oil.
Looking at the Secura, it is more manual than digital. It features two manual control knobs for easy settings and control.
It has a 4-liter capacity, enough food to go round for the whole family but comes only in black color.
It weighs about 10.3lbs and measures 14.8 x 12.4 x 13.1 inches in dimension.
The Secura Air fryer boasts a whole 1500 watts of power and has a temperature range between 180F to 390F. Learn more about this amazing product in our Secura 1500 watt air fryer review below.
Why You Should Need the Secura Air fryer
Even though the Secura is not digitized like many of its competitors, it still offers some pretty good features that may make it the perfect addition to your kitchen.
It has a 4.2qt capacity, a few accessories coming along with it so you can try other cooking options.
Also, if we should take the prices of many other extra-large air fryers into considerations, the Secura Air fryer offers a decent return in value for your money and with a 2-year warranty to top it, you’ve got nothing to lose. Check more features of the Secura Air fryer below.
Secura Air fryer Features
- Capacity: The Secura Electric Hot Air fryer comes with enough space for up to 4.2quartz of food, it’s an extra-large size and it’s intended to make sure there is enough for the whole family at a single batch.
- Size: Like we said before, it’s an extra-large size and measures about 14.8 x 12.4 x 13.1 inches in dimension. It also has a weight of about 10.3 pounds.
- Easy to Use: Because of its manual features, it’s relatively simple to use and features removable parts that are easy to remove and replace, for a simple cooking experience.
- Easy to Clean: The frying basket and other parts involved in the cooking are dishwasher-safe, just toss them in water to easily clean after each use.
- Temperature: With the Secura Air fryer, you get to choose a temperature range between 180 degrees Fahrenheit to as high as 390 degrees Fahrenheit, giving you enough choice to perfectly cook whatever you may want to cook with variable temperature levels.
- Power: The Air fryer was designed according to North American Standards and boasts 120V/1500watts of power.
- Safety: The Secura Air fryer has an automatic timer that will shut off the air fryer after 60 minutes to reduce the risk of overcooking and burning your food. The exterior of the air fryer, including the handle, remains cool throughout the cooking process. There are also two indicator lights for notifications during cooking, all geared towards your safety.
The Secura Air fryer Accessories
The Air fryer product package comes along with a few accessories to at least give a little option in versatility which appears the air fryer seems to be lacking. Those Accessories include;
- A recipe book,
- Toaster rack, and
How to Use the Secura Electric Hot Air fryer
The air fryer was designed in a way to make its use simple and uncomplicated for the average user. That is one of the reasons why the design focused on manual simplicity rather than digitization.
To simply use the air fryer, you could easily follow the following steps;
- Remove the drawer, it’s removable and non-sticky.
- Load your food in the drawer.
- Slide it back in easily.
- Set the timer and temperature, relax.
- After this, you can then enjoy your favorite dish, free from the calories and fat.
You can then also remove it and clean with water after use. The basket is non-sticky and dishwasher safe.
- It is very easy to use and operate.
- The Air fryer is spacious and could serve the whole family whether it’s French fries or whole chicken.
- It is relatively easy to clean due to the detachable dishwasher-safe parts.
- Compared to some other XL Air fryers, the Secura is light and portable.
- It gives you the chance to enjoy delicious, crispy, oil-free foods, reducing the risks of diseases related to excessive oil intake.
- When you consider the price of various other XL Air fryers, you’ll realize the Secura Air fryer is quite cheap and affordable.
- It is highly durable because it is a manual, rather than a digital air fryer.
- There are not many rooms for versatility.
- The Air fryer is constructed from a plastic of lower quality.
- The air fryer is manual and lacks digitization.
Every health-concerned individual should have an air fryer in their kitchen, they offer a chance to eat your favorite dishes without fears or worries of excessive oil in the case of deep frying. While some other air fryers go ahead, putting in some other extra features, the Secura Hot Electric Air fryer focuses on the basic and important needs. It is a quite affordable way to enjoy safe and healthy oil-free foods.
We do hope that this Secura Air fryer Review will help you in making your final decision, good luck on your journey to healthy eating.