If you have some great information or want to share your project related to cooking, recipe, kitchen appliance/frying topics, then you can write for us. Your project will be published here!
Topics We Now Interested In:
We are currently accepting guest posts on all of these topics:
- Weird, fascinating, or unique recipes
- Rants about foods you love or hate with a passion
- Reviews on the crunchiest and tastiest snacks and foods
- Stories about your favorite food conquests
- Reviews on kitchen appliances, cooking ware, kitchen fixture and any products related to kitchen and cooking, specially we interested in airfryer related.
- We take the rights to edit your content to make sure that the post fits with the rest of our content.
- Proofread your article before submitting to us. Check for grammar errors, factual error or any broken links.
- Apart from articles, you can also send infographics, Images, videos related to kitchen appliances.
We are accepting guest bloggers in virtually all air fryer food-related topics.
- Articles must be 100% unique and original (ie. not published anywhere else on the Internet).
- Articles must be informative and/or educational. Include tips, strategies, techniques, case studies, analysis, opinions and commentary in the articles.-
- Articles should be at least 850 to 2000 words.
- Break article content into subsections wherever possible using subheadings
- Use short paragraphs (3 – 4 sentences).
- Use 2 – 4 images in the content.
- Article bodies should deliver on the promises made in the article titles.
Keep your tone neutral, inclusive, positive and fun. Check out what we’ve previously posted on the website.
So what are you waiting for? Start tapping out a post on your keyboard right now…
How To Reach Me?
If you wish to pitch a few topics or if you have already written a rocking guest post, just send them over to me at email@example.com
P/S: We will not reply or post if your article doesn’t meet our requirements. If you are looking to publish sponsored posts for backlinks, we will charge from you.