Air fryers are the answer to the excessive use of oil and excess fat that overshadows the crisp and delicious taste of foods cooked by deep frying. With air fryers, we get to enjoy both the delicious meal and the comfort that comes with knowing that you are not in harm’s way. While air fryers could be very useful, some of them could be unnecessarily expensive, the Chefman Air fryer is noble in this aspect, it delivers, and most importantly, it’s affordable. Let’s check out everything in the Chefman Air fryer below.
Our Rating: (3.5 / 5)
Table of Contents
The Chefman Air fryer RJ38 at a glance
The Chefman Air fryer relies on the Rapid Air Technology, known for its efficiency in giving fried food a crispy outer texture along with the way it helps to cook foods evenly. The technology involves the circulation of hot air at a high speed, distributed evenly around the food to be fried.
The Chefman Air fryer comes in a black color and has a basket capacity of 2.5 liters.
It weighs about 11.5 lbs and measures about 14.2 x 14.2 x 14 inches in dimension.
It has a convenient, easy to carry handle that makes it easy to be moved around.
Also, the air fryer has a detachable drawer and comes alongside a recipe book for several delicious and tantalizing recipes.
Why You Should Need the Chefman Air fryer RJ38
Talking of design, we can say the Chefman Air fryer is decent. When it comes to functionality, it doesn’t disappoint. Moving over to affordability, we can boldly say it is the captain of the affordable class. Love it for the design, love it for the functionality, love it even more for the affordability.
For those who are not yet on the air frying train, this may be yet the cheapest opportunity to enjoy the benefits of healthy eating without too much to sacrifice in terms of price.
Forget the affordability issue, the Chefman RJ38 Air fryer is not a cheap thing, it packs along with it some nice set of decent features laid out in the next part of this Chefman Air fryer Reviews, you’ll definitely love those too.
Features & Specifications
- Capacity: The Chefman RJ38 Air fryer has a basket capacity of 2.5 liters, just enough to serve every family member in a single batch of cooking.
- Rapid Air Technology: Rapid Air Technology circulates hot air faster and ensures even distribution around the food, resulting in an evenly cooked crispy and delicious food.
- Easy to Use: The Chefman RJ38 is easy to use, the cooking basket is removable and ensures effortless transfer of food into the Air fryer and into your dish after cooking is complete.
- Low Noise: This air fryer is so silent you would hear a pin drop if you aren’t putting your ears against it, it is ultra-calm and does not constitute a nuisance with excessive noise.
- Easy to Clean: As we’ve mentioned above, the cooking basket is removable as well as dishwasher safe. This makes it easy to clean as you can just remove it and clean with little water after use. Remember it won’t even get too messy because there is no oil to mess things up.
- Temperature control: The temperature range is between 170F to 390F, enough for variable food types.
- Auto timer for safety: While you can set time depending on what you want to cook, the Chefman Air fryer features an inbuilt timer that shuts off after every 30 minutes of inactivity, a great safety technique eliminating the risks of overcooking or burning.
- Oil-free Cooking: It is only fair to say that this is the basis of this Chefman Air fryer reviews. The Chefman RJ38 is able to cook with little or no oil, a great medical advantage considering the potential of oil in triggering diseases such as heart attack, obesity, diabetes and the likes.
Chefman Air fryer Accessories
The Chefman Air fryer does not offer much in terms of accessories but with a quick check on Amazon, you would find the necessary accessories that may be needed to get optimal value from the air fryer.
However, it does come with a 2.5liter cooking basket and a recipe book.
How to Use the Chefman RJ38
The air fryer is very easy to use. It was designed for simple use and cleanup without issues.
You just need to;
- Remove the drawer,
- Load your food in the basket,
- Put it back in,
- Set your time and temperature settings.
That’s all you have to do to cook with the Chefman air fryer.
While cooking, it is possible to check the food even before cooking is complete, there may be times you’ll need to change the positions or how they are arranged for even and perfect cooking. This can be done by simply removing the basket. The air fryer is designed to shut off while working in case the basket is removed.
- Cleaning can also be done easily because the basket is dishwasher safe.
Pros & Cons
This Chefman Air fryer reviews can only be concluded when both the benefits and downsides of the air fryer has been thoroughly discussed. First, let’s check out the very good things
- It is very easy to use.
- It is also very affordable.
- Healthy, oil-free cooking.
- Cooks fast.
- Easy to clean.
- Low noise when working.
- The air fryer is too basic, but this is actually why it is very affordable.
Air fryers are absolutely great products but some are also absolutely overpriced. While the Chefman Air fryer is so incredibly affordable, it still retains the important features needed to give you a tasty and delicious meal of your choice, fast and without the calories. So far, from this Chefman Air fryer reviews, it is now crystal clear that the Chefman Air fryer is your best bet to air frying without the usual expensive price tags. What else are you still waiting for? Mr. Affordable is ready to take you on a sweet and healthy adventure.