The health benefits of air fryers can never be over-emphasized. They provide a safe way to enjoy our favorite dishes without the problems of excess oil and fat unlike in deep frying. The Power Air fryer XL 5.3 quart is one of the best among extra-large air fryers, it delivers on the taste and crispiness of the food without the need for oil, thereby reducing fat contents by as much as 80%. The Power Air fryer XL 5.3 quart incorporates a high-end technology and a lot of excellent features to achieve this end. Read our speacial power airfryer xl reviews in this article.
The Power Airfryer XL 5.3 Quart at a glance
The Power Air fryer XL uses rapid air technology to air fry foods. This is done by circulating hot air at a very high speed around the food resulting in an evenly cooked crispy and delicious meal, this is actually done with minimal or absolutely no oil.
It features an easy-to-use one-touch digital touchscreen interface for temperature and time settings. It has a temperature range between 170F to 400F and has a wattage power of 1700watts.
The Power Air fryer XL 5.3 quart is slick, compact and beautifully designed, but it is the functionality of this amazing product that really caught our attention, check out more on the Power Air fryer XL reviews below.
Why You Should Need the Power Air fryer XL
The air fryer is preferred by many and never stops to impress, it has great features that have helped to make it a favorite among online shoppers, if you’d like to have a knowledge of these standout features, just read on and find the answers below.
Power fryer XL 5.3 Quart: Standout Features
- Technology: The Power Air fryer XL 5.3quart uses rapid air technology to air fry foods without oil. The technology imbibed into the machine ensures the Power Air fryer XL is capable of performing other cooking processes such as grilling, steaming veggies, baking cakes, sautéing, roasting and most of all, frying. This makes the air fryer highly versatile and capable of being the utility cooker in your kitchen.
- Temperature Control: You get a temperature range of 170F to 400F
- Capacity: The Power Air fryer XL has a capacity of 5.3quartz, enough to cook a whole chicken and make food go round for every member of the family.
- Design: Like we already said, the air fryer is slick and compact. It is made from plastic and features a handle that remains cool all through your cooking session. The air fryer also has a steam vent through which it releases moisture from food while cooking.
- Easy to Use & Clean: The Air fryer features an easy-to-use digital touchscreen interface for controls and settings. The Air fryer also has a removable basket and pan for easy transfer of food into and out of the air fryer. These removable parts are dishwasher-safe and can be easily cleaned after each use.
- Safety: This air fryer was built with safety in mind, the exterior of the Power Air fryer XL is heat resistant and the large grip handle remains cool throughout your cooking session. The Air fryer also has an automatic timer that shuts off after 30 minutes to avoid overcooking or burns. The air fryer is also built to shut off each time the drawer is removed while cooking.
- Oil-free Cooking: You get to enjoy healthy meals devoid of excess fat and calories that can be damaging to your health.
- 6 Preset Cooking Options: You get to select from 6 different preset options for 6 different cooking types that include frying, grilling, roasting, baking, steaming, and sautéing.
- Power: The Power Air fryer XL boasts 1700watts of Turbo Cyclonic Power.
Power airfryer xl Accessories
While many other air fryers do not often have much to offer in terms of accessories, the Power Air fryer has tons to offer, check it out.
- Baking Insert to help with your baking.
- A Pizza pan for making pizza
- A small pan that comes into use while steaming.
- Cooking tongs to help pick and turn foods
- Recipe book to help you prepare several tasty and delicious meals.
How to use the power airfryer xl 5.3
The Power Air fryer XL is quite easy to use.
While trying to cook, remove the basket and load your food, then input your settings.
When cooking is complete, cleaning can also be done as well.
The basket is dishwasher safe and can be cleaned and dried in a matter of minutes.
Pros and Cons
This Power Air fryer reviews will be incomplete without a review of the pros and cons of this air fryer. Let’s check those out now.
- Oil-free cooking which is healthier, unlike deep frying.
- Delicious and crispy foods.
- Safe to use and clean.
- Large capacity to supply the family meal.
- Versatility with a lot of cooking options.
- Easy to use digital control.
- Cooks your meal faster than traditional cookers.
- Double tray to help cook for many people together simultaneously.
- This Power Air fryer XL is quite bulky and may take up some good space in your kitchen.
- The warranty is only for 60 days.
- It is a bit expensive.
- Breading does not stick on chicken wings inside the air fryer.
Air fryers in their awesomeness should be a non-negotiable addition to your kitchen as per eating healthy and cutting down the fat and calories with excessive oil use. The Air fryer XL 5.3 quart does this magnificently and it’s capable of reducing the fat content in your foods by as much as 80%, so much to gain from this. Why not give it a shot today and experience the happiness and benefits that come with eating healthy.