At one time or the other, you need to prepare chicken breasts either for lunch or dinner. You should consider a cooking method that will make healthier chicken breasts, without compromising on taste and texture. Using the air fryer is one of the best options you should go for. However, you need to learn the tricks to make tasty, juicy chicken breasts. Here are air fryer chicken breast recipes to help you.
Recipes# 1: Air Fryer Chicken Breast No Breading Recipe
Make tasty, tender and crispy chicken breasts with your air fryer in just a simple procedure. Here is the recipe;
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 23 minutes
- Total Time: 33 minutes
- 4 boneless chicken breasts (skinless)
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp paprika (smoked)
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Vegetable oil
- In a small plate or bowl, combine butter, salt, paprika, pepper and garlic powder in to one mixture.
- Brush the butter mixture on both sides of the chicken breasts.
- Preheat the air fryer at 350 degrees for 3 minutes. Then place the chicken breasts on the air fryer basket. Space them well to allow perfect flow of hot air during the cooking process. Then spray vegetable oil over the pieces. Set the temperature to 350F and timer to 20 minutes. Start the air fryer. Turn the pieces at 10 minutes, and you can sprinkle more vegetable oil at this time, if need be.
- After the 20 minutes check doneness using the internal thermometer. If the internal temperature of the thickest part of the breasts is 165 F, the breasts are ready. If not ready, cook for more 3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy
Recipes#2: Marinated Chicken in Air Fryer Recipe
It’s time to cook marinated chicken breasts to perfection in your air fryer. Tender and Juicy!
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time 18 Minutes
- Total Time: 28 Minutes
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (6oz each)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 5 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp dry crushed rosemary
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1tsp lemon juice
- In a baking dish, combine all these ingredients, except the chicken breasts, and mix thoroughly.
- Add chicken breasts, and submerge them in the mixture. Marinate for 30 minutes, but the longer the better.
- Preheat your air fryer, for 3 minutes to 360 degrees F.
- Put the marinated chicken breast into the air fryer basket, and cook for 18 minutes at 360 F. Make sure to space the chicken breasts perfectly well, and turn at 10 minutes, to allow them to cook evenly.
- When time is done, remove the chicken breasts and place them on a cutting board or plate. Let them rest for five minutes, then slice.
Recipes#3: Air Fryer Grilled Chicken Recipe
Besides air frying, you can use the air fryer to grill chicken. Here how to grill chicken in air fryer;
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2-3 boneless chicken breast (skinless)
- Olive oil spray
- Preheat the air fryer to 360 degree Fahrenheit for 5 minutes
- Put the chicken breast on a cutting board, apply olive oil and season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Place the chicken breast in the air fryer grill pan, set the temperature to 360 degrees and timer to 18 minutes. Start grilling, and at 9 minutes flip the chicken.
- When time is up, remove, slice and enjoy!
You can cook chicken breasts in different ways using the air fryer. The above air fryer chicken breast recipes will help you make delicious, tender and crispy chicken breasts, but in different creative ways. Use the recipes when making your next chicken, and you will realize the difference.
Leave a Reply