Once In a while, you should bake potatoes to enjoy with your family. You can bake them in your oven, but it will take much longer, and you may not get the desired results. The best way to bake potatoes is using the air fryer. The cooking process is easy, and you’ll need ordinary ingredients to get it done. But how long for two baked potatoes in air fryer? It takes 35-50 minutes to bake potatoes in the air fryer. Keep reading to learn more.
How to Make Baked Potatoes in the Air Fryer
You will need your Philips HD9220/26 Airfryer (or any other air fryer model/brand), two medium-sized potatoes, salt, and a tablespoon of olive oil. You start by cleaning and scrubbing the potatoes under running water. Ensure you remove soil and dirt from the potatoes, and then dry them with a paper towel.
Then, poke the potatoes several times with a fork. This ensures that the potatoes don’t burst during the cooking process. Next, sprinkle olive oil over the potatoes (rub to coat) and sprinkle salt over the potatoes. Then, bake the potatoes at 400 degrees 5 for around 30 minutes and flip them. Air fry them for 10-20 minutes, until fork tender.
Once the baked potatoes become fork tender (soft), remove them from the air fryer. Let them rest for a few minutes before serving with chopped air fryer bacon strips or any other toppings.
So, if you are asking: how long for two baked potatoes in air fryer? The answer is 35 -50 minutes, depending on the size and thickness of the potatoes. Also, the potato variety and the cooking temperatures can affect the cooking time.
Tips for the Best Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
- Use the best potato variety for baking.
- Use a fork to check doneness: Ready-baked potatoes should be easily pierced with a fork or knife. In other words, it should be tender on the inside when pierced through.
- Poke the potatoes: Poking ensures the potatoes don’t burst during the baking process.
- Pick potatoes of the same size: You should pick potatoes of almost the same size to ensure they cook evenly at the same time.
- Adjust time as desired: If your potatoes are not fork tender after 50 minutes, cook them for additional minutes.
- Oil: Sprinkling olive oil over the potatoes ensures they become extra crispy on the outside.
- You can preheat the air fryer to get the desired results.
Is Baked Potato Better in Oven or Air Fryer?
Baked potatoes always come out better when cooked in the air fryer. They come out extra crispy on the outside and have a tender, fluffy inside. In addition, baking potatoes in the air fryer is super easy and quick, helping you to save time. So, if you haven’t tried baking potatoes in the air fryer, you should try it and you will love the results.
How Long Does It Take to Bake a Potato at 200 degrees?
It takes around 50 minutes to bake a potato at 200 degrees C in the air fryer.
How Long Does it Take for a Potato to Get Soft in the Air Fryer?
It takes 40 to 50 minutes for a potato to get soft when baked at 400 degrees F in the air fryer.
How Long to Air Fry Already Cooked Baked Potato?
It takes 4-5 minutes to reheat the already baked potato at 350 degrees F in the air fryer.
An air fryer is a versatile kitchen appliance that you can use to bake potatoes. The cooking process is super easy. But how long for two baked potatoes in air fryer? It will take 35 to 50 minutes to bake potatoes in the air fryer. Use a fork to check doneness. Done potatoes should be fork-tender.