For those who don’t know, you can actually cook your hot dogs in your air fryer. If you are fond of having some of those grilled, delicious hot dogs, then it will only take you about eight minutes of good cooking to have your air fryer ready to be eaten. So, how do you cook hotdogs in an airfryer? Let’s check this out.
Table of Contents
How to cook hot dogs in an Air fryer
One of the easiest things you can cook in your air fryer is hot dogs. All you need to do is arrange these into your air fryers. You may arrange like four at a time to ensure they are properly and evenly cooked. Set your timer at 5 to 6 minutes at 390F. After this, your favorite delicious hot dog is ready to be served.
You may also decide to put the hot dogs inside hot dog buns and cook for about one or two more minutes. Cooking the hot dog buns will make the buns crispy and crunchy. Depending on your choice, you may also choose to add some cheese to this.
Air fryer Hot Dogs Ingredient
It is possible to make some highly delicious grilled hot dogs in your air fryer as we said above. The ingredients you’ll need include the following;
- Four Hot Dogs
- Four Hot Dog Buns
- Four tablespoonful of cheese if you like
- You may first have to preheat your air fryer for about four minutes to reach a temperature of 390 degrees.
- Place the hot dogs inside the air fryer and ensure they are not lying on each other.
- At a temperature of about 390 degrees, cook for roughly 5 minutes.
- After five minutes, you may then remove the hot dogs from the air fryer.
- Put the four hot dogs inside the hot dog buns.
- You can also add the cheese if you’d want it.
- Put the dressed hot dog back into the air fryer and cook for two more minutes.
- Remove the fully cooked hot dog buns from the air fryer and enjoy!
Cooking the hot dog buns will give it a crispy outer layer to make it more delicious.
Whilst you can cook almost everything in your air fryer, be careful to follow the recipe directions to the letter. Oftentimes while you’re cooking, the little details could make very great differences. In the case of most people who ask how do you cook hotdogs in an airfryer properly? Most would have noticed a steamy look in their finished hot dogs at times. The steamy appearance of some hot dogs is mostly due to undercooking. Probably the time spent cooking was not enough or probably the air fryer temperature was not what it should have been.
Also, remember not to overcook your hot dogs in the air fryer. If you start to notice those black spots beginning to show on the hot dogs, stop the cooking process so the food does not get burnt. We surely hope your question of how do you cook hotdogs in an airfryer has now been answered, enjoy your delicacy and remember to always stay healthy.